Zero G Triple Grains (Roti)
Zero-G Triple GrAINS is a gluten-free blend of three great grains: all-purpose sorghum (jowar) flour, amaranth flour, finger millet (ragi) flour and vegetable starch. It kneads, rolls and puffs like normal flour (atta) and is ideal for making rotis, parathas, puris and even for baking. It is rich in dietary fibre and excellent for the whole family.
- Gluten intolerant (celiac) people
- Autistic population
- Cardiac patients
- People trying to lose weight
- Milled, processed and packed in an ISO 22000 certified gluten-free facility
- High in dietary fiber
- High in calcium, potassium, and iron
- Contains sorghum (jowar), amaranth and finger millet (jowar); can be kneaded, rolled and puffed like normal flour
- Can substitute wheat flour (atta) for most applications
Zero-G Triple Grains is a highly functional, hypo-allergen blend of sorghum (jowar) flour, amaranth flour, finger millet (ragi) flour and vegetable starch. It is very good for coeliac patients, cardiac patients, seniors, weight conscious people and for autistic population. It can be substituted in place of regular flour (atta) in most cases.
Manufactured in an ISO 22000 certified facility.
Easily make rotis, parathas or puris!
|Ingredients||Sorghum (jowar) flour, amaranth flour, finger millet (ragi) flour and vegetable starch.|
|Allergy Information||Free from dairy, egg, gluten, sugar, wheat, and yeast.|
|Recommended Usage||Replace wheat while making roti, paratha, puri or pita bread. Knead with hot water to make it softer.|