Zero-G Lite Flour 1.25kg (Roti)
Zero-G Lite Flour is a gluten-free blend of healthy all-purpose sorghum (jowar) and vegetable starch. It kneads, rolls and puffs like normal flour (atta) and is ideal for making rotis, parathas, puris and even for baking. Use it to make pita bread too! It is rich in dietary fibre and excellent for the whole family.
- Gluten intolerant (celiac) people
- Autistic population
- Milled, processed and packed in an ISO 22000 certified gluten-free facility
- High in dietary fibre
- High in calcium, potassium and iron
- Contains sorghum (jowar), can be kneaded, rolled and puffed like normal flour
- Can substitute wheat flour (atta) for most applications
Zero-G Lite Flour is a highly functional, hypo-allergen sorghum flour blended with vegetable starch. It is very good for coeliac patients and for autistic population. It can be substituted in place of regular flour (atta) in most cases.
Manufactured in an ISO 22000 certified facility.
Easily make rotis, parathas, puris or pita bread!
|Pack Size||1.25 kg|
|Ingredients||Sorghum flour (jowar), vegetable starch|
|Allergy Information||Free from dairy, egg, gluten, sugar, wheat, and yeast.|
|Recommended Usage||Replace wheat while making roti, paratha, puri or pita bread. Knead with hot water to make it softer.|