Quinoa with Vegetables
Ready in 20 Minutes
Our Quinoa with Vegetables will make a great addition to any week night family meal! Gluten free, vegan and full of flavour, it is an ideal side dish alternative for people with food intolerances and foodies alike!
Organic white quinoa, dehydrated vegetables (carrot, onion, tomato, red bell pepper, chives), organic green split peas, pink salt, spices.
- Delicious vegan & gluten free side dish
- Quick and easy to prepare on week nights
- Good source of vitamin C, Iron & fiber
- Nutritious alternative to rice side dishes
- Prepared locally in Montreal
Side dish – Serves 4
Add 2 ½ cups of water (or broth) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to let simmer uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes, or until all the liquid is almost absorbed. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 3 minutes before serving.
You can also use a rice cooker adding 2 cups of water.